Good Things To Remember

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel!
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. You have to agree that you are 'less' and that someone else is 'more' to feel inferior. If you don't agree, you cannot possibly feel inferior. You might know something less, or you might be able to do something less, but you ARE unique and hence simply incomparable.... Do not buy into being reduced to an object of comparison."

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." Marianne Williamson

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Second Year

Ok... so here's a few more pictures and stories from our beginning. These ones are from our second year together (2005).



Ryan and I love to vacation. One of our vacations took us to Bryce Canyon. We had sooo much fun. At one of the trails there were some cute little squirrels hanging around so we decided to try to feed them. Ryan got down on one knee and held out the food and the squirrel ran up his leg. It was so cute. Kinda scary, but cute! We had a lot of fun watching and playing with them.

Ryan and I also are a little spontaneous... (probably more than we should be!) After Ryan sold his scary 3-wheelers, we decided we wanted to buy some 4-wheelers. So after work one Friday we went out to Tooele and picked some out. Then next day we went and picked them up. Ryan's was yellow and mine was red. We mostly drove them around my mom's yard and neighborhood, but we sure enjoyed having them. When we bought our home, we didn't have room to store them, so we decided to sell them. Boy, that was a sad day! But I try to remember the fun days with them. One of the places we took them was to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes in southeastern Utah. We went on Easter weekend so it was WAY cold, but it was still a lot of fun. We went with my mom, my sister Steph and her kids Kamryn and Kaden. That is definitely a place we want to go again when we buy more 4-wheelers and when it's warmer!

On Halloween 2005 (Steph's 27th birthday) we had 7 babies. Ok, WE didn't have 7 babies, but our little shitzu Daisee had 7 babies. I had sooo much fun with those little puppies. It was soo hard to give them away. Although, four of them are still in the family thanks to my mom, Ryan's mom and Tawnie (my sister-in-law). I love being able to see them still. Oh, and I must mention, two of the others went to my mother-in-laws co-worker. So I know those two are being well taken care of also.

I know a lot more happened in 2005, but for some reason these are the only pictures we could find from that year.

Stay Tuned!! We will soon get to the current happenings... :)

1 comment:

D-Crew said...

I can't wait to hear more!! I love my Lobster and her Ryan!